If you have received a “leadpages-template.zip” file then just follow these steps below to upload your custom leadpages template to leadpages.
Note: Must have a pro account or greater to upload a custom template.
Upgrade to your pro account HERE
- Login to your Leadpages.net account and click templates.
- Find the “Custom” section and scroll to the bottom.
- There is a button that will say “Upload New Marketplace Template”
- Give it a template name description and upload the “leadpages-template.zip” file (no need to unzip).
- Wait for the green alert box to tell you your template has been successfully uploaded.
- And That’s it! Your’e dont, it’s easy.
- Now just make a new template and go to your custom tab where youre custom template is and open it in the editor.